Are You a Prospective Graduate Student?
The Iowa Reading Research Center is looking for graduate students and postdoctoral scholars to join our center at the University of Iowa.
We always want to hear from prospective graduate students and postdoctoral scholars and are ready to discuss how your qualifications and skills may be a fit on our team.
Email IRRC@uiowa.edu to express your interest.
Graduate students who join the Iowa Reading Research Center team work toward an advanced degree in special education at the University of Iowa while gaining real-world experience working for one of the leading reading research centers in the United States.
Benefits of Being a Graduate Student at the Iowa Reading Research Center
- Tuition and stipend available
- Gain experience conducting literacy research
Achievements of Current and Past Graduate Students
- State and national research awards
- Grant funding for research projects
- Presentations at national and international academic conferences
- Publications in professional journals